Cheer and Dance Tumbling Camp
TNT Kid's Fitness & Gymnastics invites you to participate in our Cheer and Dance Tumbling camp for boys and girls Saturday, March 3rd, 2018. We teach the basics though advanced tumbling. Every athlete gets the opportunity for 1 on 1 coaching and spotting. Running skills and standing skills will be taught in our state of the art gym equipped with trampolines, spring floors, mats, and a foam pit. This is a great camp to get that new tumbling pass or work on something new with a spotter! Bring your whole team and learn some new group tumbling to put in your routines. We provide spotters for athletes as young as 5 years old up to 18 years old.
- Time: Check in begins at 12:45. The first sessions start at 1:00. Athletes dismissed to their parents after a cross tumbling performance starting at 4:15.
- Cost: $50 per athlete. Full payment is due at time of registration. The fee is non-refundable after March 1 without a physician's statement.
- Enrollment: Maximum enrollment for the camp is 100 athletes.
- Registration: Registration is due March 1, 2018.
- Concessions: Healthy concessions, bows, and t-shirts available for purchase.
Tumbling camp sessions include groups divided by skill level and coached by a professional gymnastics coach.
- Beginner: Learning basic shapes for hand stands, cartwheels, round-offs, and front and back walkovers. No experience necessary.
- Intermediate: Learning aerials, back hand springs, round-off back hand spring, front hand springs, and other connecting skills. Must already have a solid round-off and a bridge kick over.
- Advanced: Learning front and back tuck shapes, round-off back hand spring, back tuck, front tuck, and step out. Must already have a standing and running back handspring.
For more information contact: Nikki@tntkidsfitness.org